Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Inspired

I am not one to be ‘influenced’ by others, but merely someone who feels ‘threatened’ by others, competition that causes me to work harder and beat my opponent. I never enjoyed sports (Until I met my wife and her family) but worked hard to achieve my goals as a filmmaker, the way I wish.

It seems that I am always in process of 2/3 feature films at any one time, during the pre-production on 25% I shot 4 small music videos, while Wendy wrote AfterThought I was shooting 25%, just after I had co-produced How to Film your Neighbour. During production on AfterThought I am currently in pre-pre-production with my new feature, Simple Minds.

I find it hard to slow down or even take a break, sometimes I wonder if this is a weakness and will effect my work? As time goes by I am more interested in television than I am in cinema, possibly a style that fits TV more.

So far 12 minutes fine cut for ‘AfterThought’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home